EES Overnight Policy
EES overnight room is a community-based healing service with a capacity for 5 people. Private EES room booking is available as well. See pricing section below. You must read and agree with IQM Wellness Overnight Policy to partake in this service.
For the ultimate healing experience of the scalar energy waves, the EES room must be a quiet place free from any noise including EM (electromagnetic) disturbances. We ask you to follow these rules & guidelines to ensure a great EES healing experience for everyone.
- POWER OFF your MOBILE & all ELECTROMAGNETIC devices prior to entering EES room! The electromagnetic frequencies of these devices interfere with EES technology & prevent healing.
- No eating in the room! Kitchen space is available for your use.
- Do not apply perfumes or essential oils on the day of your EES session. Sensory distractions may take away from your body’s deeper focus to heal itself. Also, many people are sensitive or even allergic to smells.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings.
Check-in time: 6 pm
Setup time: 6-8 pm (2 hours)
EES overnight time: 8 pm – 8 am (12 hours)
Check-out: 8 am
What to bring
- Sheet or Sleeping Bag to cover the mattress
- Slippers for your comfort
- Noise-cancellation headphones (if you are sensitive to noise, please bring these)
- Eye covering (i.e. eye mask, hat, etc.): the biophotonic output from the EES screens is beneficial for our senses, but if you are sensitive to light, please bring something to cover your eyes
- Cooler for food storage – the center currently does not provide fridge storage space
What is provided
- Foam or air mattresses for sleeping
- Filtered water
- Herbal teas
- Hot filtered water for tea
- Cups for cold and hot water
- One (1) pet (dog or cat) is allowed when the room is booked privately. You can bring 2 friends with you to cover the cost of a private room. 3 people max allowed!
- Pet must be approved prior to booking
- Pet must be calm enough to ensure no interaction with and no damage to the equipment
Safety & Liability
- Please be aware there are security cameras in place for safety and liability reasons.
- If for any reason there is damage to the equipment or the center facilities as a result of your stay, you agree to fully cover the damages. By signing below you acknowledge that you understand and agree to this.
- $350 per person for community overnight; 5 people max
- $1,000 for a private room; 3 people max
- Your pet stays for free when you book a private room